I am a big fan of creating and using mind maps.
I use them for design thoughts, troubleshooting checklists and pretty much anything else that needs a structured learned approach. I find using them really helps consolidate technical material.
I normally provide several examples in my training courses.
A consolidated list of my mind maps
- vSAN 6.6 update thoughts
- vSAN 6.X troubleshooting thoughts
- vSAN 6.x design thoughts
- vROPS design thoughts
- vSphere 6.x troubleshooting mind maps Series
- vRA 7 Mindmap – Summary of Roles
- vRA 7 Mindmap – Install / Architecture thoughts
- vRA 7 Mindmap – NSX integration
- vRA 7 Mindmap – Extensibility
- vRA 7 Mindmap – Reclamation
- vRA 7 Mindmap – Blueprints
- vRA 7 Mindmap – App Authoring
- vRealise Log Insight design thoughts
- VCDX Defense Mindmap
- VCDX Submission Mind Map