We had a great design webinar last month with guest presentations from some really experienced guys.
- Design Process & Methodology mappings – Jason Grierson
- Risk and SLA – Paul Meehan
- VCDX-CMA defense experience – Brian Gerrard
- VCDX in the real world – Bilal Ahmed
- Mentoring experience – VCDX submission tips / last minute changes – Paul McSharry
Thanks to all who presented.
The video of the session can be viewed here .
I was clearing out some old training hand outs and updating for the newer versions of VMware materials recently.
I came across some mind map , and process walk throughs I have used in the past for NSX discussions.
I have had requests before, so I thought they were worth adding to the collection
With a new batch of candidates about to submit. I thought this mind map may come in handy.
I have had some good feedback from people recently
Hopefully this is useful
Good luck to all submitting.